Your #1 Source for Sign
Supplies and Equipment
Delivering Value Since 1953
Go Green with Denco Sales!
We make every effort to do business in a responsible way. Through new technologies, improved business processes, and
cooperation with our vendors and customers, we have significantly reduced our paper usage. That doesn't just save us money -
it also increases our productivity! This allows us to serve our valued customers at a higher level, and helps preserve our
Join Denco Sales in reducing waste and protecting the environment by moving to Paperless Billing. Invoices and Statements
will be sent to the person you designate for your organization via email, fax or e-bill. The email will contain a copy of any Invoice
with an open balance that was shipped the previous day. At the end of each month you'll receive your full Statement as well.
Why Paperless Billing?
• Timely delivery of invoices helps you monitor your business with Denco Sales. You'll know the next morning what invoices
were charged to your account.
• Lowers energy usage and CO2 emissions.
• Saves Trees
• Greater efficiencies for you:
• Allows the documents to be saved for as long as you need without filing any paper.
• Allows you to share documents easily with anyone else inside or outside your organization.
• Print, Fax, E-mail them as needed or just delete them when you are done.
Get online access to your invoices via Invoice Gateway
With Invoice Gateway, you can access your invoices and statements anytime 24/7 on our secure web site. From
Invoice Gateway you can search, sort, view, download, print and email quickly and conveniently. Additional benefits
of using Invoice Gateway include:
• Receive your invoices faster
• Monitor your account activity daily
• Save time by downloading invoice data directly into frequently used accounting packages
• Easy to store & retrieve
• Easy to stay organized
• Access to invoices 24/7
• Increased Security
Our Go Green program is offered at no charge. That's right, it's FREE!
Enrollment in Invoice Gateway is easy. Fill out the enrollment form by clicking here and entering your Account Number and
the Enrollment Token found on the bottom of your most recent invoice or statement. Get started with Paperless Billing via
Invoice Gateway today.